Friday, November 21, 2008

Preparation for project three

In preparation for my project three I have created an interview that I am conducting back home with a friend of mine who has had a personal experience with this topic. She is a student who has dealt with selling and using Adderall illicitly which took a serious toll on both her body and mind. Her experience could help others who are dealing with this issue and inform those who don’t know much information about this epidemic.

            What I am planning to do in the future for my project three is volunteer at a Children’s daycare. I believe it is important to invest time with children and understand their own individuality instead of medicating them in order to become the ideal child who is calm and cooperative. These days I think that children are over prescribed and overmedicated because parents think it will help them even though sometimes children may not need it at all and doctors are ready to hand them out quite easily as well.

            I am also planning on polishing my Ethos Pathos and Logos as well as creating a visual poster to create a better presentation that the audience can actually see and understanding the ideas I’m presenting.

No comments: